The graduate program is a basic and challenging undergraduate programme. The programme is full-time courses. The academic calendar consists of two semesters. The first semester of the academic year normally starts from December and ends in April. The second semester starts from June and finishes in September.
- Candidates must pass the matriculation exam held by government,
- Candidates must possess the total exam marks specified by the University.
Documents needed for enrolling
The following documents must be taken for enrolling University of Computer Studies (Kyaing Tone):
- Recommendation form to good moral of the authority person (Original)
- Recommendation form to clear crime case of the Myanmar Police Force (Original)
- Copy and original of student’s ID and student’s parents’ ID
- A copy of census
- License photo (3-photos)